One Hundred & Eight
One Hundred & Eight is a sleek, new 33-storey residential tower on Stirling Street, a short walk from Perth’s central business district. The building’s orientation and architectural design means every resident has a spacious corner apartment with a generously-sized balcony and extensive outside frontage; and the full-height windows in every apartment offer panoramic views of Perth City and the Eastern Hills.
Just above street level is a Podium featuring a 2,000sqm landscaped urban oasis with a pool, pool-deck, bar area, tree-shaded BBQ and lawn areas, a gym, sauna, library and expansive group dining and entertaining area.
108 Stirling Street, Perth
157 Apartments, 3 Commercial
1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms & Penthouses
- $100 million energy-efficient, green-living development
- A mix of apartments, penthouses and podium-level townhouses from 56sqm to 136sqm
- Three commercial tenancies including a corner bar and alfresco area
- Intelligent energy monitoring systems and solar-boosted central gas hot water plant
- Communal bikes for resident use
- Communal electric cars and charging stations
- Designed by award-winning MJA Studio
One Hundred & Eight Stirling Street is within easy walking distance of all the city’s central business, cultural, retail and entertainment precincts making it one of Perth’s most desirable urban addresses.