The 571-room, 23-storey tower in Stirling Street is Perth’s first purpose-built student accommodation of this type. The $90 million project was developed by Stirling Capital in partnership with global accommodation investor GSA and will be operated by award-winning The Student Housing Company.
The Stirling Street location is an emerging urban village at the heart of the city’s cultural precinct. The area is highly accessible to all universities and public transport, and within walking distance of the new museum, art gallery and an exceptional range of bars cafes, shops and restaurants.
Construction of the facility began in early 2017 and it is set to be completed in time for the start of the 2019 academic year.
Completed December 2018
89 Stirling Street, Perth
- $90m affordable living development
- A mix of studios and shared apartment living
- Developed in partnership with global accommodation investor GSA
- Operated by the award winning The Student Housing Company
- Extensive communal facilities to foster student interaction
- Swimming pool, gymnasium, communal kitchen and study spaces, rooftop lounge