3 Ord Street
3 Ord Street is a 3-level office building in the well-established West Perth commercial precinct close to cafes, shops, banks and the post office on Hay Street. The free CAT bus service runs close by; and Kings Park, Parliament House and the Perth CBD are within walking distance.
The building has undergone significant upgrades including the development of a new pedestrian entry, replacement of the façade with a double glazed curtain walling system, the addition of end of trip facilities, mechanical and electrical upgrades and extensive landscaping. These upgrades commenced in November 2019, were completed in July 2020 providing enhanced sustainability benefits.
In addition, the building was modernised with new lifts, toilets and kitchens; and the offices completely refurbished to offer tenants a bright, contemporary working environment with low outgoings.
3 Ord Street, West Perth
- Acquisition and significant building upgrade of a 2,100 sqm office building in prime West Perth location
- Building upgrade completed with sitting tenants
- Building upgrade included:
– Replacement of façade with double gazed curtain wall
– Addition of pedestrian entry off Ord Street (previously through the carpark)
– Addition of end of trip facilities: male/female changerooms with toilets and secure bike storage
– Upgraded mechanical and electrical systems
– Addition of landscaping and outdoor furniture for tenants
– Refurbished office spaces
– Upgraded lobby areas
– Replacement lift
– Enhanced environmental performance and addition of solar panels.