One Hundred & Eight
One Hundred & Eight is a sleek, new 33-storey residential tower on Stirling Street, a short walk from Perth’s central business district. The building’s orientation and architectural design means every resident has a spacious corner apartment with a generously-sized balcony and extensive outside frontage; and the full-height windows in every apartment offer panoramic views of Perth City and the Eastern Hills.
Just above street level is a Podium featuring a 2,000sqm landscaped urban oasis with a pool, pool-deck, bar area, tree-shaded BBQ and lawn areas, a gym, sauna, library and expansive group dining and entertaining area.
108 Stirling Street, Perth
157 Apartments, 3 Commercial
1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms & Penthouses
- $100 million energy-efficient, green-living development
- A mix of apartments, penthouses and podium-level townhouses from 56sqm to 136sqm
- Three commercial tenancies including a corner bar and alfresco area
- Intelligent energy monitoring systems and solar-boosted central gas hot water plant
- Communal bikes for resident use
- Communal electric cars and charging stations
- Designed by award-winning MJA Studio
One Hundred & Eight Stirling Street is within easy walking distance of all the city’s central business, cultural, retail and entertainment precincts making it one of Perth’s most desirable urban addresses.
Enquire about One Hundred & Eight
Please let us know your contact details and how we can help you.