Treehouse is a 49-apartment development in Parkside Walk Jolimont; a new Landcorp urban infill project. Each of the 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses features extremely spacious living areas, large balconies and are finished to a very high standard. The development also includes excellent communal facilities including a private heated swimming pool, fully equipped fitness centre, outdoor yoga/exercise area, private lounge and dining rooms, plus expansive entertaining and BBQ spaces.
The nearby park offers natural tree-scaped views and the bustling Cambridge street café and shopping strip is just around the corner.
As with all Stirling Capital developments, Treehouse has a strong focus on energy efficiency and its design incorporates solar energy with battery storage, gas hot water, ceiling fans and optimised floor plans to provide natural light and ventilation.
18 Hortus Way, Jolimont
- $42 million energy-efficient development
- 49 spacious apartments in a quiet suburban oasis
- Intelligent energy-monitoring systems
- Large apartments with high ceilings and spacious balconies
- Generous level of car parking
- Designed by award-winning MJA Studio
- 2022 AIA WA Chapter Awards – Commendation for Residential Architecture-Multiple Housing
Treehouse is an exclusive retreat from today’s urban chaos, but still just around the corner from Cambridge Street’s bustling café, retail and shopping strip. Wembley, Floreat Forum and the retail meccas of Subiaco and Claremont are a few minutes’ drive away.