Verdant is a 21-storey residential development on Stirling Street, close to the Northbridge cultural precinct and the Perth CBD. Its 137 one and two bedroom apartments feature high ceilings, generous balconies and sweeping views. The building’s 20th level has a rooftop terrace with a yoga deck, pool, gym, sauna, private bar, dining space and open-air cinema.
As with all Stirling Capital developments, Verdant has a strong focus on energy efficiency and its design maximises the use of natural light and ventilation and incorporates a unique 3-story green wall; a vertical expanse of lush greenery right in the heart of the city.
78 Stirling Street, Perth
- $80 million energy-efficient, green living development
- Intelligent energy-monitoring systems
- Solar-boosted central gas hot water plant
- Communal bikes for resident use
- Communal electric cars and charging stations
- Designed by award-winning MJA Studio
Verdant is a short stroll from Perth’s CBD. It’s close to dozens of restaurants, cafes and bars; and also Perth’s cultural centre which includes the State Theatre, the Art Gallery, PICA and the State Library.