Stirling Capital originated this purpose built student accommodation project and secured planning consent for a 443-bed, 39-storey purpose-built student accommodation building located at 553 Wellington Street, Perth.
The project will exist within and atop a two-storey heritage building which will be repaired and re-celebrated as the terminus of the culturally important King and Queen Street heritage precinct.
The proposed apartments consist of: single studios, twin studios and four and five bedroom apartments. This private accommodation is supported by extensive communal facilities to foster student well-being and interaction.
The site and precinct history provide an excellent basis for the development and will create a vibrant quality residential address for the end users.
553 Wellington Street, Perth
Studios, Shared Apartment Living
- Purpose built student accommodation
- A blend of heritage and contemporary architecture
- A mix of studios and shared apartment living
- Extensive communal facilities to foster student well-being and interaction
- A challenging site with a very small footprint which will result in a tall and elegant tower